The program empowers women to ensure that they have a genuine participation in nation-building, decision-making, planning and development.
- It provides capacity building among women on governance and leadership.
- It also aims at providing gender-awareness/education and organizing support group to enhance understanding of the role of men and women in Muslim society.
- Organizing and capacitating women as active changes agent in the communities.
- Strengthening women participation in governance from communities to regional level.
- Leadership building among women.
- Formation of a group of women advocates in the community level and they lead the issue base advocacy and lobbying.
- Study tour and exposure.Empowering Muslim religious leaders as partner in the advocacy on gender and reproductive health.
Youth empowerment for leadership and participation
- It provides capacity building for children and youth to lead and take active role in the advocacy and lobbying towards claiming for their rights.
- It will ensure to strengthen the protection mechanism of young people and children in the communities.
- Organizing and capacitating in school and out of school youth.
- Leadership building among young people to increase their participation in the community and school governance and decision making.
- Leading the issue base and policy advocacy and lobbying concerning children such as:
- Child early and force marriage (CEFM),
- Sexual reproductive health and rights (SRHR),
- Child trafficking,
- Prevention of violence extremism (PVE) and
- Violence against women and their children (VAWC)
- Organizing educational tour, youth camp and dialogue.