UnYPhil-Women envisions a community where the Bangsamoro women, guided by principles honored by the community, are active planners and decision-makers in peace-building towards a just and humane society; a society that fosters goodwill among diverse ethnic groups, thus instituting unity that is built on respect to different cultures, religions and traditions.
- Promote women’s rights to proper education and health care through providing information, facilities, and activities entirely geared towards productivity and self-reliance
- Educate women on their rights as an individual and protect them against all forms of abuses and discrimination
- Mobilize broadest number of Bangsamoro women to participate in planning and decision-making for a just and humane society
- Uphold PEACE, SOCIAL JUSTICE, and HUMAN DIGNITY
- Be COMMITTED, COMPETENT, COLLABORATIVE, PROFESSIONAL, and TRANSPARENT humanitarian workers
- Be CULTURE-SENSITIVE, GENDER-SENSITIVE and PEOPLE-CENTERED organizers and service-providers
UnYPhil-Women’s programmatic beneficiaries are the women of Mindanao, insofar as the context of peace and conflict; human rights; and participation and development is concerned. And in particular, women who are most affected or most vulnerable to the dynamic of the prevailing issues.